Site : www.bedandcrous.com
Chapter 1 - Data collection and usage
The information you provide on the Site allow the Crous to process and execure your orders. In accordance with article 32 of the french Computers and Freedom law of january 6th 1978, information necessary to process and execute your orders are marked by an asterik on the site's pages.
Other requested information for which answers are not mandatory will be userd to get to know you better and improve your costumer experience and the secrutiy of the services provided.
We inform you that personal data provided to the Crous is processed by V-technologies, a company based in France, for the sole purpose of processing your orders. As such, in accordance with article 69 of the french Information and Liberty Law, V-technologies has agreed to respecting French and European legislation on personal data protection and maintains data processing protection at the highest level in order to ensure the safety of users privacy, rights and fondamental freedom.
Chapter 2 - Right to oppose
In accordance with law n°78-17 of January 6th 1978, you have a right to oppose that can be used :
- Either by sending a request by mail to V-Technologies's costumer service ;
- Or by completing the electronic form in the help center of the site ("contact us").
Chapter 3 - Right to access, modify and delelte
In accordance with articles 38 to 40 of law n°78-17 of january 6th 1978, You have the right to access, modify and/or delete your personal data. You can exercice that right :
- By writing to costumer service ;
- By filling the form in the help portion ("contact us") of the Site ;
Some non personal information can be collected while you're browsing the Site, such as your browser version (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer, Edge, Vivaldi, etc.), the operating system used (Linux, Windows, Mac Os, etc.) and the ip address of the terminal you're using (personal computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.)
in addition, while browsing the Site, cookies may be stored on your machine in order to simplify and improve the ergonomics of your browsing experience. Only the cookie provider may read or modify the information it contains.
You can accept or refuse to install cookies on your computer in the terms listed in chapter 4.2 below.
Furthermore, cookies may be included in advertising areas on the Site. These areas display advertising from third parties.
4.1 Purpose of cookies
To help you in your choices for privacy protection and browsing experience on our website, cookies that we manage on the Site may be used to :
- Establish statistics and traffic volume and monitor use of various elements of the Website (headings and content visited, course), and allow us to improve value and usability of services available on the Site;
- Count the number of advertisements displayed on the Site, to identify these advertisements , the number of respective displays , the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and , if applicable , the subsequent actions taken by users on these pages to which these advertisements lead to calculate the amounts due to the actors of the advertising broadcast channel ( communication agency , advertising agency , website / distribution medium ) and to compile statistics on the subject;
- Adapt the presentation of the site to your terminal's display preferences ( language , screen resolution , operating system , etc. )
- To adapt the advertising content displayed on your device, depending on its navigation on the Site and / or as a function of the personal data you have provided us ;
- Storing information on a form that you filled on the Site ( registration or access to your account ) or to products , services or information that you have chosen on the Site ( the contents of a shopping basket , etc.)
- Allow you to access the reserved areas of the Site , through password chosen when creating your personal account.
If your device is used by several people, or if your device has several browsers, we will not be able to ensure with certainty that services and advertising content for display on the terminal during the consultation of the Site , correspond to your use of the Site and not to another user of the terminal.
If applicable, sharing your terminal with other people and browser settings used against cookies are your choice and your responsibility.
When you visit the Site, cookies sent by third-party companies can be placed by them on your device, subject to the choices that you have made previously or at any time, under the conditions described in Article 4.2 below.
If necessary , cookies sent by third parties may allow them , during the period of validity of these cookies:
- To count the number of displays of advertising contents broadcasted through our advertising spaces, identify and display advertisements, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement, allowing them to calculate the amounts due and therefore compiling statistics;
- To recognize your device when you browse on any other site or service on which those third parties also issue cookies and, if necessary, adapt these third party sites and services or advertising they broadcast, to your device's browsing they may have knowledge of;
- To adapt the presentation of the contents of these third parties to your terminal's display preferences (language, screen resolution, operating system, etc)
- To store information from a form that you filled with such third parties (registration for their service) or to products, services or information that you have chosen with the third party concerned: purchase of a service of a third, etc.).
4.2 How to express your choices about cookies? h4>
You can allow or deny the storage of cookies in your device with the appropriate settings on your Internet browser. Beware that configuration may be different for each browser. It is described in the browser's Help menu, which you will teach you how to change your wishes regarding cookies, especially as follows for the most commonly used browsers: p>
- For Internet ExplorerTM: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For SafariTM : http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- For ChromeTM : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For FirefoxTM : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For OperaTM : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
You can connect to the site Youronlinechoices, offered by digital advertising professionals grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) France.
You will be able to look up companies listed on this platform and that offer the ability to accept or decline cookies used by these companies to adapt to the navigation information they treat the advertisements that may be displayed when browsing with your terminal the online services on which they emit cookies: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
This European platform is shared by hundreds of professionals of Internet advertising and provides a centralized interface that allows you to express your choices with respect to cookies that may be used to adapt to your terminal the advertisements that are posted. Note that this will not prevent the display of advertisements on the websites that you visit. It will block only the technologies that enable to adapt advertisements depending on your navigation device and your interests. P>
chapter 5 - Other information
Users can receive information from www.bedandcrous.com
Chapter 6 - Protection des informations fournies
Concerned about the user's trust when he/she connects to the site to organize and buy his/her stay , V -Technologies and The Crous are careful with respect to the protection of information they collect. To ensure that protection, they have implemented a security program information stored in their systems. P>
The computer systems of V -Technologies and The Crous are equipped with data encryption, and a software protection device.
Chapter 7 - Partner sites and social networfs
The user can access, through hyperlinks on the Website, the partner sites that are not governed by these data protection provisions. Users are therefore invited to review the rules governing the use and disclosure of the information that will be provided on these sites. P>
In addition, the Site uses social networks plug-ins, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc. (hereinafter and collectively the "Social Networks").
If You interact with these plug-ins, for example by clicking "Like" or "Share", information relating to your navigation on the site and your membership in these networks will be transmitted and stored on a server of the company operating said Social Network and shared with the settings of your user account these Social Networks, under the conditions of use of the relevant Social Network.
If you do not want a Social Network to connect the information collected through the user account of Social Network, You must disconnect from the Social Network considered before visiting the site. In any event, the use of this plugins or buttons is operated by the Social Networks and is exclusively governed by the terms binding You to the Social Network of which you are a member.