Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 :
Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The present personal data information aims to inform students of the policy that the CNOUS follows to respect their Personal Data.
his charter describes the methods of management of Personal Data concerning students, natural persons, obtained during consultation or registration on the MesServices.etudiant.gouv.fr site. It only concerns the processing for which LesCrous is responsible.
Purpose of the treatment
This site allows students, teacher-researchers and staff of the Crous and CNOUS to book short stays in CROUS university residences.
Nature of the processing of personal data
Data is collected directly from the person booking and for the student via their MesServices.etudiant.gouv.fr profile.
Aims : The processing allows :
- Booking short stays in CROUS residences
- To make statistics and extractions
Legal basis : Article 6-f of the General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR :
e) the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Person responsible for the processing
The Crous represented by its Director General.
Or "Les Crous" is représented by CNOUS President Dominique Marchand.
Categories of data processed : Identification data, connection data, location data, personal data and bank data.
Data Source : This information comes from the governmental portal for student life (etudiant.gouv.fr), where it has been previously entered by the student user of the Messervices.etudiant.gouv.fr portal.
For teacher-researchers and Cnous or Crous staff, this information is entered at the time of booking.
Compulsory collection of data : he service requires, unless otherwise stated, the mandatory collection of its data which are necessary for the management of the reservation.
Automated decision making : This processing is not subject to automated decision making.
About cookies : We use various cookies on the site to measure the audience and integrate services to improve the interactivity of the site.
What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" is a piece of information, usually small and identified by a name, that may be sent to your browser by a website you are visiting. Your web browser will store it for a certain period of time, and send it back to the web server each time you log on again. Cookies have many uses: they can be used to memorise your identifier, the current contents of your shopping basket, an identifier enabling your navigation to be traced for statistical or advertising purposes, etc.
En savoir plus sur les cookies et leur fonctionnement
The type of cookie placed on the site BedandCrous.com: Cookies strictly necessary for the site to function
These cookies allow the main services of the site to function optimally. You can technically block them using your browser settings, but your experience on the site may be degraded.
Furthermore, you have the possibility of opposing the use of audience measurement tracers strictly necessary for the functioning and current administration of the website in the cookie management window located at the top right of each page of the site.
The data processing concerns natural persons who are students, teacher-researchers and staff of the Crous or CNOUS.
Recipients of Personal Data
Depending on their respective needs, the following are recipients of all or part of the data
- The National Trustees of the CNOUS
- Crous (managers, accounting officer and regional administrators)
- Empreinte Digitale(as part of its maintenance and support activities).
Personal data collected by subcontractors or institutional partners
- PayFiP: For payment by credit card for the reservation
The partner at is responsible for implementing the appropriate collection processes.
The personal data required for payment is collected directly by the subcontractors from the user in compliance with the rules of the monetary and financial code.
- Empreinte Digitale n the context of its maintenance and support activities, the subcontractor is likely to receive personal data on the express request of the data controller.
The RGPD compliance of subcontractor has been verified.
Data transfer outside the EU
No data is transferred outside the European Union.
Retention of Personal Data
The information collected relating to the traceability of access is kept for one year. After this date, the data collected will be deleted.
The data is kept for as long as necessary and until the expiry of the applicable legal deadlines.
As the data controller, Les Crous takes the necessary technical and organisational measures, in view of the nature of the personal data and the risks presented by the processing, to preserve the security of the data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties or to prevent any improper use.
Your rights regarding your data
- The employee, teacher-researcher or student has a general right of access, rectification and deletion of all personal data concerning him or her that has been collected under Bedand Crous.
- The right of access is exercised either on the first visit to the site by displaying the personal data on the home page or via "my profile" on the Messervices.etudiant.gouv.fr portal. It allows the student's personal data to be viewed at any time.
They also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
- The right of access is carried out directly through the Bedand application Crous. It allows you to view the personal data of the agent or teacher-researcher.
- The right of rectification can be exercised directly with the human resources department of the staff member's institution.
- Concerning the right of rectification, the "my profile" form of the MesServices portal allows the modification of certain data online when the student is authenticated. The modification of identity data and the INE requires a prior request via an online assistance form on the MesServices portal, which allows the student to make the request. See the information notices on the MesServices portal.
- Concerning the right to deletion, the online assistance form on MSE allows the student to make the request. The right of withdrawal is conditioned by the existence of scholarship rights obtained over the academic year and the three previous years or the existence of a current rental file.
Exercising your rights with the Data Protection Officer
The Crous have designated their regional data protection officer and are the relays of the CNOUS officer for students.
The Crous Data Protection Officer receives complaints from students concerned by the processing operations for which he has been appointed and ensures that students' rights are respected. He deals with these complaints or implements procedures to ensure their proper handling.
For all requests to exercise rights, the student may apply:
- via the assistance of the MesServices.etudiant.gouv.fr portal by logging in beforehand
- via the assistance of the MesServices.etudiant.gouv.fr portal without being connected
- by post: see list of Crous
- electronically: see list of data protection officers
For all requests for the exercise of rights, the staff member or teacher-researcher may make a request:
- by post : see list of Crous
- electronically : see list of data protection officers
The processing of Personal Data in the context of exercising your rights is done on a personal and confidential basis. In this respect, for your request to be taken into account, you must send the elements necessary for your identification, namely
- a written statement on honour by which you certify that you are the owner of the said Personal Data
- and a photocopy of an identity document
Commitment of the Crous in the processing of personal data
The Crous undertake to make every effort to ensure that the student's personal data is :
- obtained and processed fairly and lawfully
- collected for specified, legitimate purposes and to limit their use to those purposes
- adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to these purposes
- accessible and have the right to rectification or deletion following a request sent by post or electronically to the above-mentioned data controller
- kept in accordance with the purposes pursued. The Crous undertake to implement the necessary means to ensure the security of the data in order to prevent it from being damaged, modified, destroyed or communicated to unauthorised third parties.
Contact details of the CROUS
|CROUS||postal address||email DPO|
|CNOUS||60, Boulevard du Lycée
|CROUS D'AIX MARSEILLE AVIGNON||31, Avenue Jules Ferry
13621 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 1
|CROUS D’AMIENS PICARDIE||25, rue Saint-Leu
80005 Amiens Cedex 1
|CROUS DE BORDEAUX AQUITAINE||18, rue du Hamel- CS 11616
33090 Bordeaux Cedex
|CROUS DE BOURGOGNE-FRANCHE-COMTE||38, Avenue de l’observatoire 25000 Besançon||dpo[at]crous-bfc.fr|
|CROUS DE CLERMONT AUVERGNE||25, rue Etienne Dolet
63037 Clermont-Ferrand Cedex 1
|CROUS DE CORSE||22, Avenue Jean Nicoli- BP 55
|CROUS DE GRENOBLE ALPES||351, Allée Berlioz
|CROUS DE LILLE PAS DE CALAIS||74, rue de Cambrai
59043 Lille Cedex
|CROUS DE LORAINE||5, rue de Laxou
54042 Nancy Cedex
|CROUS DE LYON||59, rue de la Madeleine
69365 Lyon Cedex 07
|CROUS DE MONTPELLIER OCCITANIE||2, rue Monteil – BP 5053
34033 Montpellier Cedex 1
|CROUS DE NANTES PAYS DE LOIRE||2, Boulevard Guy Mollet-
44322 Nantes Cedex 3
|CROUS DE NICE TOULON||18, Avenue des Fleurs
06050 Nice Cedex 1
|CROUS DE NORMANDIE||135, Boulevard de l’Europe
|CROUS D'ORLEANS TOURS||17, Avenue Dauphine
45072 Orléans Cedex 2
|CROUS DE PARIS||39, Avenue Georges Bernanous
75231 Paris Cedex 05
|CROUS DE POITIERS||15 rue Guillaume VII Troubadour
|CROUS DE REIMS||34, Boulevard Henry Vasnier –
51063 Reims Cedex
|CROUS DE RENNES BRETAGNE||7, Place Hoche – CS 26428
35064 Rennes Cedex
|CROUS DE LA REUNION||20, rue Hippolyte Foucque
|CROUS DE STRASBOURG||1, Quai du Maire Dietrich
BP 50168 67004 Strasbourg Cedex
|CROUS DE TOULOUSE OCCITANIE||58, rue du Taur
31070 Toulouse cedex 7
|CROUS DE VERSAILLES||145 Bis Boulevard de la Reine
78005 Versailles Cedex
Personal Data Collected
|identity data||Data provider|
|Name in use||MesServices.etudiant.gouv.fr|
|Date of birth||MesServices.etudiant.gouv.fr|
|Contact data||Data provider|
|landline telephone n°||MesServices.etudiant.gouv.fr|
|mobile telephone n°||MesServices.etudiant.gouv.fr|
|Student data||Data provider|
|Complementary student data||Data provider|
|Geographical location of the main educational institution in 2018-19||BedandCrous|
|Financial data||Data provide|
|technical data||Data provider|