Terms of reservation
Bed & Crous
Terms of sale
Table of contents
- Modification or Cancellation
- Police file
- Eviction and superior force
- Applicable regulation
Bed & Crous is available 24/7 at www.bedandcrous.com
All available rooms are shown online.
Every reservation is garanteed automaticaly unless banking information is not valid.
To do so, the following procedure must be complied with :
- Search for a residence; li>
- Choose the type of room; li>
- Select any additional services; li>
- Check booking details, total price, and any choice adjustments (room, rate, supplementary service); li>
- Information of the user’s contact details and documents justifying his status (Bed&Crous is reserved for French and foreign students as well as administrative and teaching staff of higher education institution located in France); li>
- Payment by credit card (depending on the residence, immediate payment of the reservation fees to guarantee your reservation with the on-site payment of the stay) or payment of the entire stay; li>
- Read and accept terms of sale; li>
- Validate booking; li>
- Bed & Crous acknowledges receipt of the reservation by sending an immediate email summarizing the offer of accommodation and additional services booked, prices, terms of sales attached to the fare accepted by the user, booking date, and the address of the residence to which the user may address any complaints. li>
You are reminded that disclosure of your credit card details to guarantee your booking allows payment for nights booked and allows the residence to debit your account of the amount of the 1st night of the booked stay in case of no-show if the reservation has not been canceled in accordance with chapter below (see paragraph modifcation or cancellation).
In any case of guaranteed reservation, a confirmation number is given to you .
This booking number allows you to take an appointment in order to arrive at the residence at the time you wish, taking into account the opening hours of the residence.
If you arrive earlier or later than the opening times mentioned above, you will communicate your reservation number to our reception, which will issue you a ticket indicating your room number and the terms of access.
You are reminded that, with respect to accommodation services, and in accordance with Article L 121-21-8-12 ° of the French Consumer Code, you do not have the right of withdrawal provided for in Article L 121-21 of the consumer Code.
Advance payments of booking fees are reimbursed after deduction of the handling fee of € 2 only if the cancellation occurs within the time limits specified below. In the case of a bank payment made for the whole stay (booking fees and services), no cancellation is possible and any request for cancellation made with the residence does entitle, by default, To no refund.
Any cancellation request must be made either by the residence or by yourself from the cancellation link present in the email of confirmation of your reservation or your personal account.
CAUTION: Your cancellation must imperatively occur before 7pm the night before the day scheduled for your arrival.
In case of cancellation before the date of your stay, any reservation guaranteed by payment of the reservation fee and not canceled before 7 pm the day before the day scheduled for your arrival may give rise to the billing and debiting of the price of the first night as a lump sum allowance and the cancellation without charge of the rest of your stay. The reservation fee will not be refunded.
The beneficiary makes a payment of the reservation fees or the whole stay by credit card or private card (Blue Card, Visa, Mastercard) by indicating directly, in the zone provided for this purpose (secure entry by SSL encryption ), the card number, with no spaces between the digits, and its validity date (it is specified that the credit card used must be valid at the time of the stay) and the visual cryptogram as part of a prepayment via the Payment platform S-Money. He must present himself at the residence with the credit card which enabled him to guarantee his reservation (payment of the booking fees) or used to pay his entire stay. If necessary, he will have to have another valid means of payment (another blue card, check).
The debit of the payment is made on one or two occasions, according to the tariff policy of each residence:
Payment in two installments
- Online for booking fees
- At the residence during the stay, for the payment of the stay. The residence may, at the time of the stay of the beneficiary, pay other sums corresponding to new services consumed on the spot and not already paid.
- On-line for the whole stay (booking fees and payment of the stay)
- The residence may, at the time of the stay of the beneficiary, pay other sums corresponding to new services consumed on the spot and not already paid.
In case of non-presentation(booking not canceled and user not present) of a reservation, the residence will debit the user, as a lump sum, the amount of services still to be paid, on the credit card used during the reservation And up to a ceiling of 100 euros per booking.
The amount that is charged upon payment of the stay includes: the price of accommodation , taxes related to the accommodation , the price of catering if breakfast is selected , catering related taxes, Tourist tax and other additional services selected by the user.
Residences can generate invoices / notes via the application and deliver them to each beneficiary
Depending on applicable law, it may be asked , upon arrival at the residence , to complete a police record . To do this, you will be asked to present an ID to verify wether or not you should complete the police record. You may also be asked for the identity document, which you have downloaded during your reservation and which also shows your status (student or staffmember in higher education).
The user accepts and agrees to use the room in a reasonable manner according to its intended purpose . Any behavior contrary to morality and public order will lead the residence to ask you to leave the establishment without any compensation and without any refund even if payment has been made.
In case of non - availability of the chosen residence, or in case of force majeure, it reserves the right to accommodate fully or partially the user in a similar residence for similar benefits, any additional costs , transportation between the two homes and a remaining telephone call to load the chosen residence. P>
Bed & Crous will not incur any liability to you for any breach of its obligations under a force majeure event . Are considered as force majeure or fortuitous event those usually recognized by precedents in the French Courts . P>
Prices are indicated before and during the booking of the room. They are per room for the number of persons and the dates selected.
The prices are confirmed to users all taxes included.
The indicated amount of tourist tax has to be paid at the same time as the stay.
Prices include the VAT applicable on the day of booking and any change in the rate of VAT will be automatically reflected on the prices indicated on the date of invoice.
Any changes or introduction of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the competent authorities will be automatically reflected on the prices indicated at the time of billing.
No trip booked before the establishment of a promotional offer will be subject to refund, even partial.
Additional services available for each residence and their pricing are listed on the site.
Extending your stay is not possible onligne.
You must ask the residence for availability. If the extension is possible, you need to immediately pay for your room, so that the residence you communicate the new access arrangements.
It is not possible to shorten the stay online. Any reduction in the length of stay must be made by canceling the reservation and creating a new reservation.
These general conditions are subject to French law unless other mandatory protective provision apply.
In accordace with the Consumer Code, the consumer can appeal to either : a territorially competent jurisdiction under the Civil Procedure Code or the jurisdiction of the place where he lived at the time of conclusion of the contract or the harmful event's occurrance.
- Room rentals run from noon to noon the next day in France.
- The payment by e-bluecard is not proposed to you for the reservation and the payment of your stay in the residences Bed & Crous
- An invalid bank card with no other available payment means automatically cancels the reservation.
- The photographs and information presented on the website are not contractual.
- These general terms and conditions of reservation apply from 1 September 2016 and are subject to change without notice